What's new
Hyperplex Gaming Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome everyone! Come Introduce Yourself!

kmach1ne

Founder
Staff member
Tell everyone a little about yourself and welcome other new members!

I'll start

• My name is Steve or kmach1ne as most people know me by. I've had the name kmach1ne since mid 2000s and it means "killing machine". I know, super lame but I'm the only one I've seen with it so I guess that's good.
  • I play RPG and FPS games most often. The most recent games I've been playing are Destiny 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, The Outer Worlds, and soon to be Pokemon Sword and Shield.
  • I'm 28 years old and live in the USA. Hoping one day to move up to Canada so I can annoy Hazey and chase his moose.
  • The first game I ever played was probably Super Mario World on SNES and my first FPS games was probably DOOM.
  • Outside of gaming, I'm big into tech/computers, Magic the Gathering, Guns and Sports (NFL, Football).

JakeDaPenguin

• IRL Name is Erik, 31 Years Old
  • JakeDaPenguin was the nickname/username my father went by (he passed away in 2015 and this username is a tribute to him) Previous Usernames (that some accounts still have) Shredd (Jr.High nickname) or Riko99 (last name starts with O, Liked the name Rico from Starship Troopers and an Oiler's fan).
  • I dabble in music owning 3 guitars, a Piano and Saxophone. Only really learned the Sax well.
  • Diablo 2 was what started my gaming obsession on PC but always have owned the latest Nintendo console (ok ok also played Duke Nukem and Doom on PC)